[Beaker-devel] Beaker 0.15.0 release candidate

Dan Callaghan dcallagh at redhat.com
Wed Sep 25 02:32:52 UTC 2013

Dear list,

Yesterday I tagged the release candidate for the upcoming Beaker 0.15.0
release. Notable changes are the access policies feature [1] and
a re-skinned web UI using Bootstrap. You can preview the complete
release notes in the branched docs which are now available [2].

If you'd like to try out the release candidate now, RPMs are available
alongside our existing nightly builds [3]. Look for -0.15.0-0.rc1.

The release candidate will now undergo testing. We expect the final
0.15.0 release to be announced by next week.

[1] http://beaker-project.org/dev/proposals/access-policies-for-systems.html
[2] http://beaker-project.org/docs-release-0.15/whats-new/release-0.15.html
[3] http://beaker-project.org/nightlies/

--
Dan Callaghan <dcallagh at redhat.com>
Software Engineer, Infrastructure Engineering and Development