[Beaker-devel] HTTPS access enabled on beaker-project.org

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Fri Sep 6 06:17:38 UTC 2013

I'm pleased to announce that thanks to the efforts of Dan Callaghan and
Red Hat's IT department, HTTPS access is now enabled for beaker-project.org.

I highly recommend switching any yum repo files that refer to
beaker-project.org over to using HTTPS rather than HTTP :)

Cheers,
Nick.

P.S. At some point in the future we'll likely automatically redirect any
remaining HTTP traffic to HTTPS, but Gerrit doesn't like that with our
current web server configuration.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Infrastructure Engineering & Development, Brisbane

Testing Solutions Team Lead
Beaker Development Lead (http://beaker-project.org/)