[Beaker-devel] Twitter Bootstrap for Beaker's web UI

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Fri Sep 6 05:33:50 UTC 2013

On 09/06/2013 03:02 PM, Dan Callaghan wrote:
> Excerpts from Dan Callaghan's message of 2013-09-04 21:28:30 +1000:
>> My patch series to port Beaker's web UI to Twitter Bootstrap is now
>> complete. It's on Gerrit under the "bootstrap" topic. Included is the
>> patch to start using python-webassets for asset management and
>> minification.
>>
>>     http://gerrit.beaker-project.org/#/q/project:beaker+branch:develop+topic:bootstrap,n,z
>
> These patches are merged to develop now. All major functionality in the
> web UI is working but I'm sure there will be small corners of the UI
> which need further tweaking. We decided it was better to merge the
> patches now though, instead of further updating the patch series on
> Gerrit, so that everyone has a chance to see it in action
> and to find bugs :-)

Indeed!

Thanks for getting this close enough to completion to be mergable. We
should make sure to get some screenshots from the public Fedora instance
while it is still running 0.14, so we can do some before-and-after
comparisons after 0.15 is released and that instance is upgraded to the
new UI :)

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Infrastructure Engineering & Development, Brisbane

Testing Solutions Team Lead
Beaker Development Lead (http://beaker-project.org/)