[Beaker-devel] Twitter Bootstrap for Beaker's web UI

Dan Callaghan dcallagh at redhat.com
Wed Sep 4 11:28:30 UTC 2013

My patch series to port Beaker's web UI to Twitter Bootstrap is now
complete. It's on Gerrit under the "bootstrap" topic. Included is the
patch to start using python-webassets for asset management and
minification.

    http://gerrit.beaker-project.org/#/q/project:beaker+branch:develop+topic:bootstrap,n,z

All tests are passing locally on my dev box. The dogfood task is
currently failing because twill (in /distribution/beaker/setup)
apparently doesn't understand <button type="submit"/>. My solution to
that is here (as yet untested):

    http://gerrit.beaker-project.org/2217

--
Dan Callaghan <dcallagh at redhat.com>
Software Engineer, Infrastructure Engineering and Development