[Beaker-devel] Docs/overview for using autotest in Beaker?

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Mon Nov 18 06:24:49 UTC 2013

On 11/16/2013 12:35 AM, Don Zickus wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 08, 2013 at 02:38:20PM -0500, Don Zickus wrote:
>>> Hopefully the above helps - it sounds to me like a way to provide an XML
>>> definition directly for local testing + the "autotest-beaker-harness"
>>> RPM to integrate with the alternative harness selection mechanism are
>>> the key next steps.
>>>
>>> Then on to the fun part of getting non-Beaker autotest tests running
>>> inside Beaker :)
>>
>> Yeah, getting there.  For now how about a beaker patch?
>
> bump.

Added to Gerrit: http://gerrit.beaker-project.org/2507

Patches that aren't sent to Gerrit (even small ones) are highly likely
to be lost.

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Infrastructure Engineering & Development, Brisbane

Testing Solutions Team Lead
Beaker Development Lead (http://beaker-project.org/)