[Beaker-devel] GitHub releases for peripheral/related projects

Amit Saha asaha at redhat.com
Fri Nov 15 06:19:37 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Okay, so how does this sound:

1. Tag a new release
2. "Announce" a release using the Web UI
3. Get the tarballs from the GitHub repo and simply scp them to the above URL
4. Link the GitHub release announcement from the Beah docs and link to the tarballs
   above.

Perhaps the whole thing can be automated with the help of [1].

[1] http://developer.github.com/v3/repos/releases/

Thoughts?
-Amit.

--