[Beaker-devel] Docs/overview for using autotest in Beaker?

Cleber Rosa crosa at redhat.com
Thu Nov 7 09:52:32 UTC 2013

Don,

Thanks for your help. It's certainly needed and much appreciatted.

But, I had to take this week as PTO because of some unforeseen events, so I won't be able to follow up in a timely manner. Next week I'll get to you and hopefully we'll expedite this and get it done.

I'll ping you early next week.

Thanks a lot!