[Beaker-devel] Beaker 0.15.x missing from beaker-project.org RHEL repos

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Tue Nov 5 03:03:09 UTC 2013

Looks like even though we got the 0.15.1 RPM upload issues sorted out
last week, the metadata for the RedHatEnterpriseLinux repos on
beaker-project.org still shows 0.14.2 as the latest version :(

The Fedora repos appear fine, almost certainly due to the fact that
those are generated differently.

Cheers,
Nick.