[Beaker-devel] beaker-import issue in RHEL 6

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Mon Jul 22 04:04:22 UTC 2013

On 07/19/2013 05:37 PM, Venkat_R_K at Dell.com wrote:
> I tried to do beaker-import and I have attached the screenshot file. Please help me , where it's going wrong.

Hi Venkat,

I understand Bill was able to offer you some suggestions on IRC - were
you able to get the issue resolved?

If you figured it out, please let us know what the problem was, so we
can try to turn that internal server error into something a bit more
meaningful.

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Infrastructure Engineering & Development, Brisbane

Testing Solutions Team Lead
Beaker Development Lead (http://beaker-project.org/)