[Beaker-devel] fedmsg-download

Amit Saha asaha at redhat.com
Fri Jul 12 00:06:12 UTC 2013

Hi Bill,

(Moving to the public devel list)

----- Original Message -----

<snip>

> *Git repo Home*
> https://github.com/p3ck/fedmsg-download

Just wanted to let you know that I tried this yesterday (cloning off your repo
and installing from the created RPMs) and I see that it has created a rawhide tree
locally. I will next give it a shot to run 'beaker-import' after this in my
local dev. env.

Thanks,
Amit.

--
Amit Saha <http://echorand.me>
Infrastructure Engineering and Development