[Beaker-devel] Reorganising the system page

Jeffrey Burke jburke at redhat.com
Mon Dec 2 15:03:04 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Dan,
 Not sure this is the correct time to ask. But even on the current
interface the Hypervisor field is a misnomer.  Looking at your current
page. I get the impression that this system could not run virt jobs.
Which is not the case, Virt jobs depend on a keyvalue pair HVM = 1.
IMO I think we should change the name of that field to Virtualization
or Virtualized.

 I especially like the "Out of Service" and the "Loan to" information at
the top. Is there an API talking to RT or is the information displayed at
the top in the comments?

Thanks,
Jeff