[Beaker-devel] Setting up a Beaker instance in Fedora infrastructure

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Mon Aug 12 20:12:57 UTC 2013

Dennis Gilmore is here as well and setting up some ARM machines for the Fedora folks to work with. Having a Beaker instance also helps address the problem of how to get them provisioned :)

Kevin has created a VM for us in the Fedora infrastructure - I'll be working with Tim this afternoon to start getting Beaker deployed on it.