[Beaker-devel] Setting up a Beaker instance in Fedora infrastructure

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Sat Aug 10 20:48:09 UTC 2013

I've been chatting to Tim Flink and Toshio Kuratomi here at Flock, and they're amenable to the idea of setting up a small Beaker instance in Fedora infrastructure.

Details are still very much to be worked out, but I'm thinking a possible place to start would be for *us* to be the initial users, working towards running Fedora dogfood tasks in that instance rather than (or as well as) doing so inside the firewall.

That would let us work out any issues with a non-critical set up, and only start using it for Fedora activities once we had worked out the details (in particular, I suspect we'll have some work to do in the user authentication area).

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Infrastructure Engineering & Development, Brisbane

Testing Solutions Team Lead
Beaker Development Lead (http://beaker-project.org/)