Several small fixes

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Wed Sep 29 17:14:01 UTC 2010

Greetings,

Nothing urgent, just a few small patches I'd like to apply to master.  Nothing
noteworthy with the first two, but the third might be more interesting given
recent upgradepath discussion.  Kamil might already have this in his pending
upgradepath changes.

Thoughts/concerns welcome.

> 0001-Tell-post-tree-compose-that-composes-are-enabled-for.patch

The repoinfo.conf configuration value 'composes' was enabled so that
post-tree-compose would know which entries to monitor for installation images.
This patch turns on composes for the Branched release (F14).  I've also updated
the wiki documentation as well
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_update_AutoQA_repoinfo.conf).

> 0002-Correct-missing-config_loader-import.patch

Not sure why this never surfaced until now, but this patch corrects a missing
import from the rats_install.py script.

> 0003-Enable-owner-fedoraproject.org-cc-for-upgradepath-re.patch

I think this might make more sense to move out of the tests, and into
lib/python/test.py, but until we do that, this patch turns on cc of test
results for upgradepath.  Josef also pointed out that we may want a way for
tests to enable/disable sending output to maintainers.  I don't have any great
ideas on that, so for now, this patch just mimics our rpmlint and rpmguard by
including $package-owner at fedoraproject.org.

Thanks,
James