Update to autoqa-0.4.0-1

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Tue Sep 7 16:49:31 UTC 2010

Greetings,

As previously discussed, I'd like to update the autoqa.spec to capture the
0.4.0 release changes.  Thanks to wwoods for helping create a pared down (but
accurate) %changelog.  I've tested the changes so far on
autoqa.fedoraproject.org (based on commit
5251bdccebb9a9612f19fa008276ebc5a07ae29c as suggested by Kamil).  Note,
autoqa.fp.org is deployed as an EPEL5 system, so compatibility with python-2.4
is needed.

Once Kamil has addressed the multihook patches to his liking, I can build
autoqa-0.4.1-1 and deploy.  Questions/concerns/ideas?

If no concerns, I'll commit these patches to master later this week.

Thanks,
James