Tests storing results into the ResultsDB - first spin

Josef Skladanka jskladan at redhat.com
Tue Sep 7 13:58:33 UTC 2010

Great to hear that you like it! Frontends... Guess I'll need to dig into
the Turbogears2 once again :)

Changing the name is definitely a good suggestion, i'll go with
resultsdb as you suggested.

That is an interesting idea, but i'd rather do such a thing once the API
(and the library itself) is at least a bit stabilized - don't want to
spam the poor guys with dozens of pathes a week ;-)

Thanks for the comment! Made me really happy

joza