AutoQA 0.4.0 update

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Fri Sep 3 17:10:32 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-09-03 at 12:02 -0400, Will Woods wrote:
> I believe jlaska is working on the autoqa-0.4.0-1 build, which should
> appear soon.

With your help, I have a meaningful (and concise) rpm %changelog and
autoqa.spec update that will hit the list shortly.  I'm hoping to
combine the autoqa-0.4.0-1 release with a deployment on our hardware in
PHX2.  I'll let the timeline for that deployment changes.

> Thanks for all your hard work, everyone!

Agreed, fist pumps all around! :)

Thanks,
James