[master/rhel7-branch][PATCH 2/2] Don't force a user to return to the storage spoke after dasdfmt (#1074010)
Samantha N. Bueno
sbueno+anaconda at redhat.com
Thu Sep 25 21:28:18 UTC 2014
Not only is this unnecessary, it caused some odd behavior. I'm not sure why
I ever included this line, but it's time for it to go away, and for things
to work again.
pyanaconda/ui/gui/spokes/storage.py | 6 +-----
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 5 deletions(-)
diff --git a/pyanaconda/ui/gui/spokes/storage.py b/pyanaconda/ui/gui/spokes/storage.py
index 2035d4b..e7c51d8 100644
@@ -810,11 +810,7 @@ class StorageSpoke(NormalSpoke, StorageChecker):
rc = self.run_lightbox_dialog(dialog)
if rc == 1:
- # User hit OK on the dialog, indicating they stayed on the
- # dialog until formatting completed; make sure we stay on
- # the storage spoke and don't return to the summary hub
- self.skipTo = "StorageSpoke"
- # we have to manaually call refresh so changes are picked up
+ # User hit OK on the dialog
elif rc == 2:
# User clicked uri to return to hub.
More information about the anaconda-patches