clumens at redhat.com
Fri Nov 30 16:28:16 UTC 2012
The following pile of patches fixes up most of the translation issues
throughout anaconda, basically for bug 858628. I've not applied that number
to any individual fix as it's hard to really tell what should get the
The following things still are not translated:
- Cancel and Add buttons on the keyboard's add dialog.
- Close button on the keyboard's layout dialog.
- Remove and Close buttons on the disk shopping cart.
- Cancel button on the reclaim dialog.
- Root names on the custom partitioning's LHS.
- All of the select ISO dialog.
- All of python-meh, except for the Quit button.
Anyone want to take a look at those?
More information about the anaconda-patches