[imgfac] centos, support for non-cloud xen, vmware (persona/enterprise)

Anthony Tiradani tiradani at fnal.gov
Thu May 23 15:01:30 UTC 2013

Just to try to clear up what I meant...

With BoxGrinder when you build an image it is written to a single file.
All subsequent builds overwrite that file.  ImageFactory writes to a new
file each time you build the image and as far as I could tell, the only
way to know which file name is the current build is to manually parse
the output.  I script my builds so I need to know the file name.

I understand and know about Steve's points, but I do have to iterate
builds when developing new images, and I don't want to push until the
image is "right".  So OZ works best for me.

Thanks,

Anthony Tiradani
tiradani at fnal.gov
+1 630 840 4479