Improvements to Aeolus website

Francesco Vollero fvollero at redhat.com
Thu Oct 25 15:10:25 UTC 2012

Hi Justin,

i would like to give you few things I guess should be done asap in our website so
that actually fit into website roadmap:

- Seems that our website is hard to find through the keywords or our goal mission in the search engines
- The navigation through the website is difficult
- The Aeolus license is missing and should be advertised more
 - The roadmap is missing or more clearly, is hard to find where is, so people cannot get the content
   easily

What you think about it? You think is worth to focus on that ?

Cheers,
Francesco Vollero