Notifications between Aeolus components

Jan Provazník jprovazn at redhat.com
Wed Jan 23 15:17:50 UTC 2013

On 01/09/2013 11:53 AM, Martyn Taylor wrote:
> Alternatively, how about we write a library that handles ReST callbacks,
> this should keep it consistent, and we can reuse it across projects.
> Maybe an extension to ActiveResource?

Only a nit: some components are written in python (Heat, Imagefactory),
so 2 different implementations (ruby, python) would be needed. Extension
to ActiveResource restricts usage to rails based apps (unless you are OK
to include ARes e.g. in some Sinatra app). So list of Aeolus components
where such library could be reused shrinks to Conductor only.

Jan