Started a quick writing style guide

Steve Loranz steveloranz at me.com
Tue Jan 15 19:53:48 UTC 2013

It's gone through a few iterations Image Factory -> ImageFactory -> imgfac/imagefactory

At one point I was trying to use ImageFactory to refer to the project and imagefactory to refer to the thing you run. We're evolving into more of a core framework (imgfac), a set of plugins, and tools that use these (such as imagefactory and imagefactoryd).

When referring to the project, I think it's reasonable to use imgfac and imagefactory interchangeably.

-steve