State Transitions in ReST API

Jan Provaznik jprovazn at redhat.com
Thu Jan 3 09:44:33 UTC 2013

On 01/02/2013 03:27 PM, Tzu-Mainn Chen wrote:
> [...]

Great, so in first iteration of instance/deployment API we could use
simplified format which can be finished this sprint:
https://gist.github.com/4442224#file-gistfile1-txt-L1
So Winged Moneky folks will not be blocked by waiting on state machine
implementation.

Then once we implement state machines in Conductor and it turns out that
it makes sense to expose them through API, we can extend to the
format agreed by Jirka and Martyn without breaking API compatibility:
https://gist.github.com/4442224#file-gistfile1-txt-L11

Jan