know anything about Infrastructure Managers or Security Admins?

Jeremy Perry jeperry at redhat.com
Wed Jan 2 19:48:48 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm looking for anyone who might have a few minutes to chat in depth with me about either of the two personas below. As part of the personas update, we will be adding detail that gives a better sketch of the persona and crafting a narrative that puts their goals in context. In order to do that, I'm hoping to learn a little more about what motivates each persona to do what they do.

As a reference, I'm linking to the existing personas that are in the process of being updated. If you've been this guy or know someone who has, I'd love to get a few minutes of your time.

Security Administrator
https://redmine.aeolusproject.org/redmine/projects/aeolus/wiki/Personas#Security-Administrator

Infrastructure Manager
https://redmine.aeolusproject.org/redmine/projects/aeolus/wiki/Personas#Infrastructure-Manager