A branching-out suggestion: virt-manager for cloud

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Sat Apr 6 16:35:47 UTC 2013

While I was reading your mail, Matt, I was thinking the same as Main -
it overlaps a lot with Winged Monkey project, which does almost what you
described.

http://www.wingedmonkey.org/

You can have a look on that project and if you have suggestions how to
improve it, all ideas are welcome.

-- Jarda

On 05/04/13 23:09, Tzu-Mainn Chen wrote:
> [...]
[snip]

--
Jaromir Coufal

Interaction Designer
Red Hat Czech s.r.o.

Mobile: +420 724 595 508
E-mail: jcoufal at redhat.com
IRC: jcoufal at #cloudforms-ui, #aeolus, #brno