The new dev scripts-- now with rbenv

Dmitri Dolguikh dmitri at redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 12:17:23 UTC 2012

On 26/09/12 01:03 PM, Michal Fojtik wrote:
> On Sep 25, 2012, at 2:02 AM, Crag Wolfe <cwolfe at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> Nice writeup Crag!
>
> If you want to use Ruby 1.8.x on Fedora 17, there is something more
> you need to do:
>
> http://mifo.sk/rbenv-simple-ruby-managment-in-fedora

I have a patched version of ruby-build plugin for rbenv at [1] that I
made specifically to build ruby 1.8.7 on f17. There was a discussion
about extending rbenv via hooks (to allow platform-specific changes),
but I haven't been following it very closely...

-d

[1] https://github.com/witlessbird/ruby-build