Aeolus upstream community-building

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Thu Sep 20 17:06:49 UTC 2012

On 09/13/2012 01:41 PM, Matthew Wagner wrote:

>       The following is a new meeting request:
>
> Subject: 	Aeolus upstream community-building
> Organizer: 	"Matthew Wagner" <mawagner at redhat.com>
>
> Location: 	Google Plus Hangout!
> Time: 	Thursday, September 20, 2012, 2:00:00 PM - 2:30:00 PM GMT
> -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
>
> Invitees: 	niteshnarayanlal at indiatimes.com; hbrock at redhat.com;
> athomas at redhat.com; jclift at redhat.com; mmorsi at redhat.com;
> rbergero at redhat.com; fvollero at redhat.com;
> aeolus-devel at lists.fedorahosted.org
>
> *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
>
> Hi folks,
>
> This is an invite to the next meeting to talk about building the
> Aeolus community and outreach efforts.
>
> We held this on Google Hangout last time, which worked well. You will
> need a Google Plus account to attend, and a working microphone (and
> speakers or a headset). It's a video chat (though it will work without
> video if you don't have a camera), so do wear a shirt. You might want
> to try a Google Hangout ahead of time to see if things work; their
> client can be persnickety.
>
> Notes from our last meeting are here:
> http://lists.fedorahosted.org/pipermail/aeolus-devel/2012-September/012519.html
>
> Hopefully this time we can talk a bit about how to go about
> implementing some of these things!
>
> -- Matt

Hey all just a reminder, we are planning on meeting on google hangout
today @2.

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/c40c41f367049d43b8d14628e5f985133251a1c9?authuser=0&hl=en-US#

The hangout can only support 9 participants so unless you're planning on
contributing, please refrain from joining the hangout. You can just
follow along via the live youtube broadcast here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LC58nFzYAc&feature=plcp

I plan on doing a quick overview of my Ohio LinuxFest presentation at
this meeting in addition to discussing the agenda topics.

  -Mo