[NOTICE] Update on github pull request process

Hugh Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Wed Sep 19 13:58:50 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 09:26:55AM -0400, Jason Guiditta wrote:
> Hello all, just a quick note to let you know that any pull request
> submitted to github (currently conductor and aeolus-image) will get
> integration tested by travis, and will be noted when complete with the
> build status (and a link to the build).  This should help speed up
> review time, as it will be less necessary to run the entire suite for
> every patch review, and increase the chance that we will not break the
> build on integration. No patch that breaks the build should be merged,
> just to be clear.  Anyone breaking this rule will be slapped with a
> large wet fish.

/me readies ><}}}*> eagerly...

--H

--
== Hugh Brock, hbrock at redhat.com                                   ==
== Engineering Manager, Cloud BU                                   ==

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
--Robert McCloskey