ANNOUNCE: Oz 0.9.0 Release

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Tue Sep 11 19:45:41 UTC 2012

On 19/08/2012, at 1:49 PM, Chris Lalancette wrote:
<snip>
> A tarball of this release is available, as well as packages for
> Fedora-16. Instructions on how to get and use Oz are available at
> http://github.com/clalancette/oz .
>
> If you have any questions or comments about Oz, please feel free to
> contact aeolus-devel at lists.fedorahosted.org or me
> (clalancette at gmail.com) directly.

As a thought, would you be ok with submitting the 0.9.0 rpm to
F16?

People have been re-compiling the F17 ones for F16 with success,
so it looks good as a drop in replacement.  (and we still get
people hitting the lack of F17 support in 0.8.0 on IRC)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Aeolus Community Manager