[image-management-engine] Added Factory Callback Support (#13)

mtaylor notifications at github.com
Mon Sep 10 08:29:57 UTC 2012

That is strange.  I have actually seen 1 extra test fail but I was
unable to replicate it.  You should only get the 2 failing tests we
talked about:

Failures:

   1) ImageManagement::ProviderImage ImageFactory interactions
Successful Requests should create new target image with factory meta-data
      Failure/Error: pi = Factory.create(:provider_image)
      Errno::ECONNREFUSED:
        Connection refused - connect(2)
      # ./app/models/image_management/provider_image.rb:28:in
`create_factory_provider_image'
      # ./spec/models/provider_image_spec.rb:40

   2) ImageManagement::TargetImage ImageFactory interactions Successful
Requests should create new target image with factory meta-data
      Failure/Error: ti.save
      NoMethodError:
        undefined method `activity' for "":String
      # ./app/models/image_management/target_image.rb:38:in
`populate_factory_fields'
      # ./app/models/image_management/target_image.rb:27:in
`create_factory_target_image'
      # ./spec/models/target_image_spec.rb:58

Finished in 17.08 seconds
67 examples, 2 failures

On 09/07/2012 10:52 PM, jguiditta wrote:

> Hmph, starting to think my setup may be messed up, the new tests give
> me 3 fails as well

> <https://github.com/aeolus-incubator/image-management-engine/pull/13#issuecomment-8380151>.

---
https://github.com/aeolus-incubator/image-management-engine/pull/13#issuecomment-8416996