Image Management Engine Name Suggestions

Hugh Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Thu Sep 6 12:34:15 UTC 2012

On Tue, Sep 04, 2012 at 09:40:30AM -0400, Matt Wagner wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 03, 2012 at 03:42:03PM +0100, Martyn Taylor wrote:
> > And the winner is:
> >
> > *Forklift*
> >
> > We'll likely do the rename at some point next sprint.
>
> For its logo*, I vote for a forklift reaching into the clouds.
>
> -- Matt
>
> * No one has talked about needing a logo, I just kind of made this up.

Of course it needs a logo and this is an excellent idea. Maybe andyfitz
or Kyle Baker would be willing to knock one together for us?

--H

--
== Hugh Brock, hbrock at redhat.com                                   ==
== Engineering Manager, Cloud BU                                   ==

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
--Robert McCloskey