Winged Monkey

Andy Goldstein andy.goldstein at redhat.com
Fri Oct 26 15:10:36 UTC 2012

On Oct 26, 2012, at 10:47 AM, Greg Blomquist wrote:

> Hey Jarda

Could you please elaborate on what sort of person is a "non-technical cloud user?"  What sort of VMs do you envision them spinning up?  Is the thinking that someone else (a "technical" user or an admin) will precreate images that provide services for which the end-user does not need to use SSH or have Linux skills?  If so, I'm guessing this would be something like an image that, when started, automatically launches something like Wordpress (or whatever app/site has a good OOTB experience and doesn't require SSH).  If not, then I'm not sure there really is a non-technical cloud user.