Winged Monkey

Greg Blomquist gblomqui at redhat.com
Wed Oct 24 20:40:39 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

I agree with that.  With the one caveat being that it remains an
eventual goal of Winged Monkey to use Conductor as a "back end
provider".

Conductor has a lot to offer from:
  * account multiplexing
  * quota management
  * state monitoring

Conductor might even one day supply logic or API for cloud chargeback
(maybe?).