new templates for the repo

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 01:12:28 UTC 2012

On 11/10/2012, at 2:40 AM, Mo Morsi wrote:
> After a bit of wrestling w/ the latest imagefactory HEAD (thx to imcleod
> for all the assistance resolving issues), I have pushed some simple
> templates to build / deploy some fedora infrastructure components
> including mock, koji, and bodhi to the cloud. You may find them in the
> aeolus templates repo [1]
>
> I plan on writing up a blog post in the next few days (hopefully with a
> screencast as part of that) on using these templates, imagefactory, and
> deltacloud (and possibly audrey) to bring up Fedora infrastructure on
> the cloud (EC2, openstack, and oVirt)

Excellent work Mo. :)

Those templates could do with good README.me files in their respective
dirs, similar to the one for BrowserQuest here:

  https://github.com/aeolus-incubator/templates/tree/master/games/BrowserQuest

The README info is targeted at people browsing the repo, looking for usable
stuff.  It should say what version of Aeolus it works with, how to use the
template (ie build, launch, connect to instance on port XXX), and if there
are any other setup steps or dependencies required.

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--