RFC: to show Credential Definitions with Provider Type or not

Petr Blaho pblaho at redhat.com
Tue Oct 9 16:31:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am working on show action for Provider Type API and I am not sure if I
should include Credential Definitions in XML representation of Provider
Type resource at all (probably bad idea), use only ids and hrefs or if
hsould I include the whole subresource there.

The similar question goes for create action. Should the user
be able to create new Credential Definitions from within Provider Type
data XML provided to create action? And the same for update action.

Or should be Credential Definition resource of its own?

Looking for your input.

--

With Regards
Petr Blaho