link to 'open bugs' is wrong

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Tue Oct 2 14:03:13 UTC 2012

On 02/10/2012, at 11:38 PM, Jason Guiditta wrote:
<snip>
> I'll try to do a pull request for this later, but why are we sending
> people going from our project to submit bugs against the Red Hat
> _product_?  This link should go to redmine (for now at least, pending
> outcome of github issues experimients).  We probably should also have a
> link for each of the various sub-projects to better coral the bugs
> into the right place, and possibly have A section of BZ links for
> product separately, and/or links to the fedora components (though
> having those may muddy the bug reporting, I'd rather have as much of it
> upstream as possible).  Thoughts?  If there is not violent
> disagreement, I'll try to submit a pull request adding some or all of
> this later today when I get a few free minutes.

Good thinking.  :)  The single link there at the moment is mainly
because we didn't have a clear idea of what to put there, so it was
"something is better than nothing" kind of approach.

That was quite some time ago though, and the ideas you're mentioning
above are definite improvements.  i.e. break it out per subproject,
use upstream links instead of project ones.

In short, pull request welcome. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--