Status of pull requests for end of current sprint

Steve Linabery slinaber at redhat.com
Fri Nov 30 22:59:46 UTC 2012

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 05:42:46PM -0600, Steve Linabery wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking at github conductor and seeing a large number of open issues with the current sprint as the milestone[1]
>
> Am I looking at this the wrong way, or does everybody need to take another look at the pull requests and make sure things there reflect reality?
>
> In any case, I am looking to tag our components' repos Friday morning. I was going to do it now, but I want to make sure we are ready.
>
> TIA,
> Steve|eggs
>
> [1]https://github.com/aeolusproject/conductor/issues?milestone=1&page=1&state=open

Hi again,

Today I tagged the conductor, aeolus-configure, and aeolus-cli repos with the tag 'Sprint-2012-Nov-1' to correspond (as closely as possible given that ':' is not allowed in tag names) to the milestone set up in the conductor repo's issues section.

If you have pull requests that you intend to merge in for this sprint, please let me know.

Thanks, and have a nice weekend!
Steve|eggs