RFC: permissions for cost entry

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Tue Nov 27 09:23:31 UTC 2012

On 26/11/2012, at 12:46 PM, Angus Thomas wrote:
> On 11/26/2012 11:34 AM, Andrew Fitzsimon wrote:
>> Is that the right way to think about it?
>> The finance guy gets a dashboard and the sysadmin applies the actual cost setting rules?
>
> I was thinking that the finance guy decides what the chargeable costs ought to be, and tells the Admin

Yeah.  That matches my SysAdmin-ing experience in most places too.  SysAdmin guy asks the
relevant business unit what the values are which need typing in.  They email him back with
the values, plus any updates when they come along.  (ie 6 monthly price changing or whatever)

+ Justin

--
Aeolus Cloud Evangelist
http://www.aeolusproject.org