dev-tools as non-root

Giulio Fidente gfidente at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 26 18:35:46 UTC 2012

hi there,

as per subject, I made some changes to dev-tools to make it work
successfully as non-root.

I tested these changes on CentOS6 and F17, my pull request:

https://github.com/aeolus-incubator/dev-tools/pull/7

it also includes some changes to README.md as it now provides a list of
packages to be installed system-wide before launching the script.

I thought launching as non-root was useful to both end users and devs
cause it helps with the testing, isolation from the other system
components, deploying of more versions in parallel and also provides
some abstraction from the hosting distro.

Feedback is very much appreciated.
--
Giulio Fidente