RFC: The case for a default username/password

Aaron Weitekamp aweiteka at redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 14:43:31 UTC 2012

I understand this is ultimately a sysadmin responsibility, but is there
any scenario where a user would use the default username and password?
If defaults are for developer and testing convenience it seems we can
take the extra step to put our own values in. Given the serious security
concerns of leaving defaults in place, I'm wondering why would we
provide the option to use a default username/password?

-Aaron

--
Aaron Weitekamp | Red Hat CloudForms Integration QE | IRC: aweiteka