Dropping Cucumber

Martin Povolny mpovolny at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 11:48:57 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:36:03PM +0100, Michal Fojtik wrote:
> Also I don't like your 'no discussion', there *must* be discussion, thats how OSS projects work (and I'm not saying I like
> it as a programmer ;-). At least as Jirka pointed out, there must be discussion about 'why?', 'how?' and 'who?' :-)

The point is to prevent discussion with no point (or at least my
participation in such) :-)

A am not going to persuade people in a long discussion to drop Cucumber.
If there is a strong opinion on keeping it, then ok, I can live with that
too.

So consider this an "opinion research".

If we agree, that we don't want to use Cucumber, then we can move on
and invest some time into finding a replacement (if one is needed).

No offense, but I just want to be heading from somewhere to somewhere
and not to chat on the mailing list.

--
Martin Povolny <mpovolny at redhat.com>
tel. +420777714458