Dropping Cucumber

Michal Fojtik mfojtik at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 11:36:03 UTC 2012

On Nov 21, 2012, at 11:15 AM, Jiří Stránský <jstransk at redhat.com> wrote:

> Conditional +1 :) The condition is that we can find a better solution, of course :) I have some idea what would "better solution" mean from my point of view, but to honor your request for "no discussion yet", I'll keep them for later.

+1 :-)

In Deltacloud we unified *all* tests using Minitest (it is standard Ruby lib, it has rspec matchers, easy to extend...).

Also I don't like your 'no discussion', there *must* be discussion, thats how OSS projects work (and I'm not saying I like
it as a programmer ;-). At least as Jirka pointed out, there must be discussion about 'why?', 'how?' and 'who?' :-)

  -- Michal

Michal Fojtik
http://deltacloud.org
mfojtik at redhat.com