Technical Cabal

Hugh Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Fri Nov 16 14:43:23 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 08:29:41AM -0500, Greg Blomquist wrote:

> [...]

You're right, we should have Factory represented. Sorry for the
omission. However that brings the membership to eight, and we were
shooting for an odd number.

Let's discuss at the kickoff meeting on Monday and see if we can figure
out either a. a way to add or subtract one member, or b. an appropriate
tie-breaking mechanism.

--Hugh

--
== Hugh Brock, hbrock at redhat.com                                   ==
== Engineering Manager, Cloud BU                                   ==

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
--Robert McCloskey