Website Cabal -- Assemble!

Matt Wagner matt.wagner at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 15:20:59 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 08:27:15AM +0100, Jaromír Coufal wrote:

> On 13.11.2012 20:42, Matt Wagner wrote:
>
> [snip]
> >Thursdays at 14:00 GMT (right after the converge-ui meeting):
> >  9am US/East (Westford)
> >  3pm Brno
> >  12 midnight Brisbane
> >
> >This is 30 minutes after the current converge-ui meetings which a few
> >people on this list attend. My thinking is that this helps reduce the
> >cost of meetings, since Andy (in AU) will already be up for a meeting,
> >versus trying to have him do 11-12pm calls twice a week.
> I am not sure, if C-UI meetings will take just 30 min. They are
> usually between 30-60 mins, depending on amount of topics to discuss.

Yeah, this was my fear. Unfortunately it's hard to find a better time.

How about if we push this back 30 minutes, to 14:30 GMT. That should
miss the converge-ui meeting that several people will attend. We can
also discuss at the meeting if there's a better time long-term, since I
recognize that this is quite unfriendly for Andy. But I'd like to get us
to meet this week as Hugh had asked.