Release Cabal inaugural meeting

Giulio Fidente gfidente at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 13 19:17:41 UTC 2012

hi there,

given that each cabal should have its first meeting by the end of this
week, I'm going to propose the first meeting for the release cabal for
Thursday the 15th, at 18:00 CET (which is GMT+1)

I'd like to use IRC for it, as it happens for fedora[1] and I'm thinking
of a channel called: '#aeolus-meeting'

Ideally we should book such a channel on a shared calendar, also
published on the website, to encourage people join us.

My proposals for the agenda (and please feel free to add other stuff
which you think is important):

 * wrap up on the current status of art
 * review the existing install docs and look for improvements
 * define some 'recurring' date for our next meetings

Note that today we've got a guy on #aeolus asking, amongst other things,
if there were guides helping to install aeolus on centos.

Having aeolus working on centos looks to me a nice task for the release
cabale as that is probably going to be the preferred distro of choice
for non-paying RPM users.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting_channel?rd=Fedora_meeting_channel
--
Giulio Fidente