Release Cabal inaugural meeting

Giulio Fidente gfidente at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 13 18:29:33 UTC 2012

hi there,

given that each cabal should have its first meeting by the end of this
week, my proposal for the first meeting of the release cabal is for
Thursday the 15th, at 18:00 CET (which is GMT+1)

I'd like to use for this and the next meetings IRC, as it happens for
fedora, I'm thinking of a channel called: '#aeolus-meeting'

We should book such a channel on a shared calendar which will eventually
be published on the website to encourage people join us.

My proposals for the agenda (and please feel free to add other stuff
which you think is important):

 * wrap up on the current status of art
 * review the existing install docs and look for improvements
 * define some 'recurring' date for our next meetings

Note that today we've got a guy on #aeolus asking, amongst other things,
if there guides helping to install aeolus on centos.

Having aeolus working on centos looks to me a nice task as that is
probably going to be the preferred choice for non-paying (yet) customers.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting_channel?rd=Fedora_meeting_channel
--
Giulio Fidente, gpg key id 08D733BA

--