Aeolus Developer Conference Report. ACKS REQUIRED BY NOV 13.

Jason Guiditta jguiditt at redhat.com
Tue Nov 13 18:31:04 UTC 2012

On 13/11/12 17:40 +0100, Justin Clift wrote:
>On 13/11/2012, at 1:04 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
>> On 11/11/2012, at 1:36 PM, Hugh Brock wrote:
>> <snip>
>>> BTW I seem to recall there was a proposal last week for a
>>> community-management mailing list that would basically be all kinds of
>>> upstream discussion *except* patches -- am I remembering that right?
>>> Whosever idea it was, please go ahead and create the list.
>>
>> It was raised during your talk on governance on Tuesday (no
>> usable recording).  Unsure who by.
>>
>> I'll put in a request today.
>>
>> Does anyone have a better suggestion than
>> "aeolus-comm-mgmt at fedorahosted.org" for the new list name?
>
>Putting in the ticket now, using "aeolus-comm-mgmt" for the
>list name.

I am not against having this list, but can someone explain the
context/purpose a little better?  Patches to this list have decreased
to a near trickle now that most people have moved on to pull requests,
so it can't be just patch volume on this list, can it?  I am not
really interested in following another list when this one is already
pretty low volume now unless it is going to provide something this one
does not.  Would someone care to enlighten me here?

-j