Aeolus Developer Conference Report. ACKS REQUIRED BY NOV 13.

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 19:00:27 UTC 2012

On 12/11/2012, at 6:17 PM, Hugh Brock wrote:
<snip>
>>>  "Aeolus mission: to provide superior tools and workflows for flexible
>>>  construction, management, and monitoring of multi-instance systems
>>>  across clouds."
>>
>> ACK, though I prefer Giulio's version, which substitutes "deployments
>> across cloud providers" for "systems" here. It makes it a little more
>> obvious what we actually do.
>
> OK, so your and Giulio's version would be:
>
>  "Aeolus mission: to provide superior tools and workflows for flexible
>   construction, management, and monitoring of deployments across cloud
>   providers."
>
> Any other alternative proposals, please get 'em on the list so we can
> vote tomorrow. I'll take administrative action to reduce the list to 3
> or 4 prospects if I can manage that without butchering anyone's ideas.

Not a fan of "cloud providers" here, as "clouds" is more commonly
used/accepted/understood term.

So, merging bits:

 "Aeolus mission: to provide superior tools and workflows for flexible
  construction, management, and monitoring of deployments across clouds."

+ Justin

--
Aeolus Cloud Evangelist
http://www.aeolusproject.org