Publicity Cabal Agenda items?

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 18:19:49 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Looking for Agenda items for the initial meeting of
the Publicity Cabal.

Obvious one:

 + Cabal membership.  We have more volunteers for
   membership than fits in the "5-7 people" range
   initially proposed.

   We'll need to figure out if that range is still
   ok, and/or maybe do some kind of vote thing to
   get to the final initial membership. :)

Items's I'd like to propose:

 + Some of the items from the old initial
   Community Planning etherpad might be useful:

     http://etherpad-aeolusproject.rhcloud.com/p/Community_Planning

   Let's look over it quickly and see if there are
   items there we want to take up.

 + A little while ago I created a concept event
   browser project on GitHub, so people can easily
   select events they're interested in attending
   visually.

     https://github.com/justinclift/EventsMap

   Should we put time into making this actually
   functional?  (and if so, Node.js may not be the
   right language.  Ruby/Rails is the common skill
   set we have after all.)

What other items should be on the Agenda?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Aeolus Cloud Evangelist